Step 1: Install Darkness Falls on your PC
- Head over to the official mod page and download the zipped archive with the DF mods.
- Extract the folder and open the Mods folder to view the mods.
3. In your steam library, right click 7D2D, click manage → browse local files.
4. Drag all of the mod folders into the Mods folder in the local files.
Note: If the mods folder is not present, create one called
Mods - same goes for on the server
Step 2: Install Darkness Falls on the server
- Open the file manager from the indifferent broccoli control panel.
- Navigate to
- Drag the Darkness Falls mods into the Mods folder
Step 3: Selecting a Darkness Falls map
- Pick a map that you would like to use. You can view them on either the server or your local mods folder under
- Once, you've picked a world, navigate to the dashboard and find the Game World drop down.
- Select Custom Map and type the name of the map. If you wanted DFalls-Small2-NoPEP that's what you should type.
- Set the game name to whatever you would like.
- Restart the server and enjoy Darkness Falls.
Note: Be sure to disable EAC in the Basic Game Settings before entering the server.