To start, you will be required to have a Discord server where you have admin rights, together with a channel in which you would like the messages to be synced.
1. Go to the Discord Developer Portal and click ‘New Application’.
2. Give your bot a name of choice, and click ‘Create‘.
3. Navigate to the bot category at the left, and click ‘Add Bot‘.
4. Reset the bot token and save it somewhere safe - you will need it in the next steps. You can also set a profile picture of the bot.
5. Navigate towards the OAuth2 category and copy the link after checking the following settings.
6. Now browse to this link, select the server you would like the bot to join, and click Continue.
7. Go to the Discord channel you would like to use, and copy the link to this channel by right clicking it.
8. Copy the latest (18-digit) number after the latest
/ and write this down together with the Discord Bot token you got in step 4. This is the channel ID.
Now that you have the bot token and channel ID, you will need to configure your server to be able to access the bot.
DiscordEnable=to true to enable the integration.
DiscordToken=and the saved Channel ID at
DiscordChannelID=and save this file afterwards. The
DiscordChannel=setting needs to be left empty in order for the bot to work.