Info: How Backups are Made:
Backups are controlled by four settings in the Advanced Server Settings (Server.ini)
1. BackupsCount (Default=5) - Tells the server how many backups to store. Min: 1 | Max: 300
2. BackupsOnStart (Default=true) - If set to true, the server will create a full backup after each restart.
3. BackupsOnVersionChange (Default=true) - If set to true, the server will create a full backup on each game update.
4. BackupsPeriod (Default=0) - Tells the server to create a backup each set amount of minutes. Min: 0 | Max: 1500
Step 1: Downloading your Backup:
1. Open the File Manager
2. Navigate to
3. Look at the date column and determine which backup you want to restore. Right click the file and click Download.
4. Once downloaded, use a program such as WinRar or 7Zip to extract it twice from the
5. Once completed extracting, you should end up with a folder called
backup_x, with x being the numbered backup you downloaded.
6. Inside you'll see backups of your configs in
/Server/ and your save in
7. To restore your save, simply zip the
pzserver folder in
/Saves/Multiplayer/. You can also restore your config files from the
/Server/ folder if you wish.
8. Drag this
pzserver.zip onto the server under
/server-data/Saves/Multiplayer/ and delete or backup the old
pzserver folder. You can delete the old zip archive after extracting it as well.
9. Restart your server and your backup will be restored.