Step 1: Generate Your Settings
1. In Project Zomboid, click Host
2. Click Manage Settings
3. Click Create New Settings
4. Enter pzserver for the name
5. You can now add your maps, mods, and settings to the server config easily.
Step 2: Putting the Settings on the Server
⊞ Win + R on your keyboard.
2. Copy and Paste this into the run box:
3. There should now be three new files.
4. Open the File Manager
5. Place these files into
/server-data/Server/ - you can replace the old ones
6. Restart the server and your configs will be installed.
Note: You may need to soft reset for some mods, such as map mods, to work.