Method 1: Remove the Player from the Whitelist
1. Login to an account with admin permissions.
2. Press enter and type:
removeuserfromwhitelist username and replace “username” with the players name.
3. The next time the player joins, they will be able to set a new password.
*Note: Any admin roles will be removed but can be added back after they join again.
Method 2: Edit the pzserver.db file
1. Open the File Manager
2. Navigate to
3. Right click and download the
pzserver.db file to you computer
4. Open SQLite Browser and open the file in it
5. Navigate to Browse Data then in the dropdown Whitelist
6. Click on the password field of the player who's password you want to reset.
7. This is the password, but it's encrypted. Delete the password. You can do so by pressing
DEL on your keyboard.
8. Once the field is blank, save the file.
9. Open the File Manager
10. Navigate to
11. Upload the edited
pzserver.db and restart the server.
The player should now be able to set a new password at login.